Thursday, June 6, 2013

Angels. They're falling.

Some people call me 'Loony' Lovegood, actually.





Some people call me 'Loony' Lovegood, actually.

You seem like such an awesome person.

haha thank you dear :)

image

doctorwho: The Doctor



doctorwho:

The Doctor

wolfreivax: Unikoideas.com



wolfreivax:

Unikoideas.com

Photo





annathemarmotqueen: SPN dogs The Winchester Brothers



annathemarmotqueen:

SPN dogs

The Winchester Brothers

withoutalittlerisk: This. This is one of the most important...













withoutalittlerisk:

This.

This is one of the most important moments, to me. Where we start to understand and feel for John even more than we already have been.

Ship it or don't ship it, it doesn't matter. That's not what they're implying, here. John and Sherlock - they are (or rather, were, since he thinks Sherlock is dead) best friends. There was this unspoken connection between them..but that's just it. It was unspoken. John never told Sherlock out loud how much he cared for him, he never did. It was implied and they both understood it, but he never really looked Sherlock in the face and said, "I care so much about you." Or "You're my best friend." Nothing like that was ever said out loud. 

His best friend is dead, and he never told him how much he cares. He held it back, probably thought Sherlock would find him ridiculous. Roll his eyes. Call him sentimental. So, he never got to say it.

And that? That's what breaks my heart. Call it love, call it friendship, call it whatever you want to. 

The point here is that John cares so much. And Sherlock never knew.

antiquers: { spn meme } four otps ♦ 3/4 soulmates









antiquers:

spn meme } four otps  3/4

soulmates

Tag, you're it! The rule is to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then send this to the 10 nicest people on tumblr (◕‿◕✿)

oh god thank youimage

1. I should really study rn instead of answering this.

2. It's 8 am here but I will put this post on queue so more of you can see it at some more reasonable time.

3. I'm really looking forward to see the next episode of Hannibal.

4. I loved the season premier of Teen Wolf and witnessing Derek's character develpomnet. I hated the soundtrack though.

5. I'm looking for a job rn I wanna move out from my parents house.

6. I'm having panic attacts everytime I'm on public transport or if a lot of people paying attention to me (it's getting worse though)

7. The other day I dreamed that I made out with Benny from spn in the bar from 8x23 (LOL I KNOW RIGHT) and I was in the States so a police man wanted to see my ID  to make sure I'm legal (I'm 21) but I didn't have my ID with me so they take Benny into custody. lolololol

8. I don't know what to do with myself. I love science I have baccalaureate degrees in biology, geography and chemistry. I'm geography major at college I'll be doing my diploma dissertation about planetary exploration and astrobiology. BUT I LOVE ART I PAINT I DRAW I WRITE I PLAYED THE PIANO FOR 6 YEARS AND I'M WEIRDLY SKILLED IN DOING MAKE-UP. What the fuck should I do with my life? If I chose to be a scientist I'm sure I'll miss art and make-up but if I chose to be an artist I'm gonna miss science. WHAT THE FUCK. Uh. Sorry. I got carried away a bit. And did I mentioned I'm a human rights activist too?

9. And I can cook. Like. Really. I don't use recepies I just do it it's pure chemistry and physics. You feel me?

10. I don't believe in any gods and I'm against most of the religions…but I fucking love learn about them and doing researches asdfghjkl. I fucking love history.

Photo

















somethingaboutpinkcookies: concernedresidentofbakerstreet: notaverygoodshot: petition for John...

somethingaboutpinkcookies:

concernedresidentofbakerstreet:

notaverygoodshot:

petition for John Green, Henry Green, Misha Collins, and West Collins to make a cooking video together

petition for John Green to meet Misha Collins

make John Green find the thing

"Oh I see, you're a proper genius too."



"Oh I see, you're a proper genius too."

those-two-guys-from-supernatural: bulletinthechest: erwilde: x...



those-two-guys-from-supernatural:

bulletinthechest:

erwilde:

xbrokenrosesx:

image

 Can you explain me why is that picture so heartbreaking? WHY?

#because even then he didnt feel like he belonged #because he belongs on Earth with Dean

#he was always the different one #the weird kid #of the holy family #never did what he's been told #cause he always wanted to do the right thing #and no one ever realized it #they always wanted to fix him #but he was never broken #the only one who realized it though #was Dean #Dean saw right through the cold mask of the obedient good little soldier #he saw Cas is different #and that different is good #so Cas disobeyed for him #fell because of him #fell for him #he fell for him hard #never knew what this means #this feeling #this burning sensation #he tried to move away #leave them alone #but he always came back when Dean called him #because they have this profound bond you know #always find each other #even if Cas doesn't remember #even if he's gone crazy #even if the whole Purgatory stands between them #or Heaven #or Hell #because they belong #together

Nights like this I become afraidOf the darkness in my heart





Nights like this
I become afraid
Of the darkness in my heart

Photo









Photo





[x]









[x]

not-a-comedian: scott shattering dereks dreams









not-a-comedian:

scott shattering dereks dreams

Photo



freeselfdefense: Rape Escape Easy and very effective Requires...



freeselfdefense:

Rape Escape

  • Easy and very effective
  • Requires nothing but your body
  • Includes attack

next part

No comments:

Post a Comment