Sunday, June 9, 2013

Love and freedom is all I want.

monstreh: Thanks Alisa Lobanova for translation

















monstreh:

Thanks Alisa Lobanova for translation

heronqueen: DO YOU EVER NEED TO JUST TAKE SOMEONE BY THE SHOULDERS AND YELL "I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT...

heronqueen:

DO YOU EVER NEED TO JUST TAKE SOMEONE BY THE SHOULDERS AND YELL "I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT AND I NEED AFFIRMATION THAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME IN YOUR LIFE" AT THEM BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO DO THAT A LOT

yuko9895: Misha playing with a fan's camera













yuko9895:

Misha playing with a fan's camera

subbycas: lamb!cas babysitting one of the wolf cubs and at first is scared but then becomes a...

subbycas:

lamb!cas babysitting one of the wolf cubs and at first is scared but then becomes a natural

Photo





Photo













I'm sure you all saw it--

wingedstranger:

Funny how the distance between Misha and Jensen seems to lessen bit by bit without anyone noticing… I mean, like at first he can't reach him even with an arm stretched… 

image

and then suddenly..

image

image

…and some more…

image

but don't forget these…

image

Hon, no one would mind if you suddenly pull your chair beside his in the first part of the panel you know.

angelsigils: cas wearing a hoodie and dean pulling him in by the drawstrings so the hood scrunches...

angelsigils:

cas wearing a hoodie and dean pulling him in by the drawstrings so the hood scrunches up until only cas' nose is showing and dean kissing the tip of his nose ;u;

Photo





Cas Buys Dean Flowers

floorplan:

When Cas shows up at the bunker, it's almost a week after the angels have fallen. 

Dean opens the door and stares at Cas for a full minute before pulling him into a tight hug.  He does not say anything to Cas.  He just holds onto him like a drowning man, grasping onto a piece of driftwood at sea.  When he finally decides it's okay to let go, he holds Cas at an arm's length and observes him carefully. 

"I've been worried sick, Cas.  I thought…" his voice trails off, unable to say the rest of the words.  It hangs between them in the air, palpable. 

I thought you were dead. 

Castiel looks down, and then shakes his head.  "I'm fine, Dean.  How is Sam?" he asks gently. 

Dean, still unable to look away from Cas, remains silent for a moment. 

"Dean?" Castiel nudges. 

"Oh, yeah.  Sammy's good.  He's ah…a little burnt out but…he'll be fine," Dean says. 

Castiel nods.  "That's good to hear."

"Where've you been, man?" Dean asks, finally letting go of Castiel's shoulder.  He allows his arm to drop limply to his side. 

"I've been…searching for fallen angels," Castiel says. 

Dean nods.  His lip twitches.  "You ah…didn't think it would have been a good idea to call me?  To let me know you're okay?" he asks. 

Castiel frowns and nods.  "I'm sorry, Dean.  I know I should have, but…"

Dean lifts a hand and shakes his head.  "No, you know what, it's fine.  You're here now, and that's all that matters."

Castiel's eyebrows lift quickly in surprise.  He lifts a large shopping bag from the ground and he awkwardly pushes it towards Dean. 

"What is this?" Dean asks as he sticks his nose in the bag. 

Castiel shifts uncomfortably and rubs the back of his neck.  "I thought you would be upset, when I saw you, so I bought you some things to…"

Dean cocks an eyebrow when he pulls out a bouquet of flowers. 

Castiel blushes. 

"Flowers, Cas?" Dean asks. 

Read More

seraphlimonade: * CACKLING SO HARD*  OH god I'm sorry misha and...



seraphlimonade:

* CACKLING SO HARD* 

OH god I'm sorry misha and jensen , I REALLY AM 

but Jen's wishes are my command! 

Supernatural Season 9: They will meet again - Dean...













Supernatural Season 9: They will meet again - Dean & Cas

aiulbones: I was walking through the school gardens and there was a flipbook of flower meanings...

aiulbones:

I was walking through the school gardens and there was a flipbook of flower meanings with a bunch of Mucha pictures in it.  And some of them were hilarious and some of the flowers had completely paradoxical meanings.  So stupid uni rom com Destiel fic.

He didn't know why Cas was so pissed.  It was his idea to give them all flowers in the first place.  Stupid rich people birthday parties.  Dean hadn't wanted to go at all, but he'd been friends with the quadruplets since elementary school and Misha had been all, "But we're turning twenty-one Dean!  Think of the free booze!" and Emmanuel had been all "This is the last year we're all going to be in the same place.  Please come."  and Jimmy had been all "Cas won't say it but he really wants you to be there."  And when he'd grumbled to Cas about the fact that his gifts would look stupid next to all the country club friends their dad was sure to invite, he'd just said, "You work at a flower shop, Dean.  You can get us all flowers."

Read More

Photo



seraphlimonade: Jen asked. She received.  * CACKLING* ( if you...



seraphlimonade:

Jen asked. She received. 

* CACKLING*

( if you are the original maker of this picture, tell me so I can credit you ) 

I have a mighty urge for a fic now…

Cas gets a tattoo, Dean gets a whole lot of sexual frustration.

deancentric:

image

"Dean is this really necessary?"

"Dude, you can't just smite demons now. You're actually vulnerable. Yes, it's necessary."

Cas narrowed his eyes and frowned as they stood outside the tattoo parlor. Michael had once called these places 'dens of sin and ineptitude' when Castiel had asked about them. And here he was standing outside of one. Granted his circumstances had changed exceptionally in the last month or so he still felt uncomfortable.

Read More

winchesterxo: Dean sliding his calloused hands tenderly against the scars where Castiel's wings...

winchesterxo:

Dean sliding his calloused hands tenderly against the scars where Castiel's wings used to be whilst plowing into him from behind. (◡‿◡✿)

pixiepunch: This is my summary of the last hannibal episode.



pixiepunch:

This is my summary of the last hannibal episode.

pappcave: I don't usually draw Sam, but when I do, you can't...



pappcave:

I don't usually draw Sam, but when I do, you can't see his face.

Cas likes it there.

riseofthefallenone: pappcave: An AU of an AU of an AU. We...



riseofthefallenone:

pappcave:

An AU of an AU of an AU.

We gotta go deeper.

So, Castiel and a mini-fangfin!Dean from some of the Out of the Deep's AUs. 

goddammit papp

No comments:

Post a Comment